Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Is Life Coaching For You? Take a Quiz and Find Out

If you have peaked your curiosity of who I am and what I do, by reading my Profile, you know that I am a Life Coach.  Over the years, I have made a commitment to assisting individuals in their personal and professional growth.  It brings me great pleasure to be a part of some one's growth and witness their ability to bring themselves through life's journeys.

What is a Life Coach?

A Life Coach is an individual who has expertise (through training/certification and life experience..and most importantly, gifting...be sure to truly consider the latter as you seek a Life Coach that is right for you) in helping others to live a more fulfilling and productive life and assisting them in enjoying the journey along the way.  Life Coaching involves supporting clients in discovering and creating what they want most in their lives, and provides a pathway for them to get there.

Is Life Coaching For You?

Most Life Coaches help clients based on their speciality or their niche, but to get started, here is a quiz that will help you to determine if you could benefit from a Life Coach:

Take a Quiz and Find Out:

On a scale from 1-10, rate each of the following statements (if not applicable, score the item a 5: 1= not at all, 10 = Most Definitely)
  1. I am ready to create more balance in my life.
  2. I am ready to improve my personal or business relationships.
  3. I am ready to make real and positive changes in my life.
  4. I am ready to find and live my life's purpose.
  5. I am ready and willing to overcome self-limiting beliefs and behaviors.
  6. I am ready to create plans and take action to achieve my goals.
  7. I am ready to achieve a sense of fulfillment at work and in my life.
  8. I am ready for more fun and enjoyment in life.
  9. I'd like to work less and make more money.
  10. I can benefit from someone who will help me to stay on track.
Add up your score. 

Interpreting Your Score:

Under 30
Life Coaching is not for you right now.

31 to 60
Life Coaching could help you to look at your life from a different viewpoint as well as help you develop a plan to change what it is that you would like to change.  However, if you decide to work with a life coach now, you should decide and commit that you will take the necessary action for your benefit, or you will not make lasting life changing improvements.

Over 60
Congratulations!  You are ready for a Life Coach!  You are willing to do whatever if takes to create the life you deserve and desire. Contact me for a free introductory coaching session to find out what coaching can do for you.  This one step can change your life forever.
The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on
being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself.
Anna Quindlen

866.230.6302 

No comments:

Post a Comment